Social and Content Marketing Coordinator
This position can be remote.
We are a skincare brand challenging the conventional in the beauty industry, operating out of Morecambe, UK (this position can be remote however!). We are looking for a creative and fiery individual who can thrive in a start-up environment. Currently a team of four, everyone plays a vital role in our growth with the opportunity to make this role your own.
As Social and Content Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for ideating, planning and posting content on all social platforms. You will work with our founder to strategise content direction and create engaging and educational content across the board, keeping up with both social-trends but also brainstorm innovative content ideas that engage the community and help us stand out.
Your Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Create meaningful content that is engaging and educational across social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook and TikTok
- Implement and maintain a content calendar and schedule across all channels
- Optimize SEO on content pieces on the website to boost traffic
- Campaign reporting – creating monthly social reports with tracking and analytics and implementing data
- Execution of paid social media advertising and strategy for growth and engagement where possible (focus on Facebook and Instagram)
What you’ll need:
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role, ideally within the beauty industry
- Be very familiar with all social media platforms
- Able to work independently
- Ideally have an interest in beauty
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong literacy and grammar skills
- Experience with the likes of Canva, Adobe, etc to create digital content.
Salary and hours are flexible to the candidate’s experience and requirements.
Please send CV's or queries to email@example.com